Delivered on 11/27/11
Saddleback's Annual Ahmanson Lectures feature five of the greatest minds in Christian apologetics as they answer important questions about the authority and reliability of the Bible, bringing clarity to our faith's toughest questions in preparation for the 40 Days In the Word campaign.
- Why Historians Take the Gospel Seriously (John Dickson)
- The Reliability of the New Testament (Sean McDowell)
- Top Ten Reasons We Know the New Testament Is True (Frank Turek)
- Following Jesus On the Reliability of Scripture (Paige Patterson)
- A Biblical View of Truth (Doug Groothius)