In this 8-week series, kids will learn about the Beatitudes Jesus expects us to live by. They will understand how "the attitude you use is the attitude you choose" and their attitude is broadcast to others—good or bad! Change a ME Attitude to a BE Attitude when you choose to live by the Beatitudes.
EARLY CHILDHOOD KIT:
- 1 DVD with 6 ten-minute Video Lessons for Nursery-Age 3, featuring puppets Scruff and Patter (a dog and cat)
- 1 DVD with 6 Video Lessons for Age 4-Kindergarten, featuring the five Green Family puppets
- 1 CD for Nursery-24 Months and Ages 2-3 with 6 weeks of take-home papers, Bible story pictures, and lesson plans including a memory verse, a Bible lesson in poem form, and for Ages 2-3 an object lesson and review questions.
- 1 CD for Age 4-Kindergarten with 6 weeks of take-home papers, Bible story pictures, and lesson plans including song suggestions, object lesson, Bible lesson, memory verse, application section and classroom questions, along with instructions for incorporating the video.
- 1 DVD of live-action video lessons for Grades 1-6, approximately 10 minutes each
- 1 Resource CD for Grades 1-2
- 1 Resource CD for Grades 3-4
- 1 Resource CD for Grades 5-6
Each Elementary CD contains 8 weeks of age-appropriate handouts, PowerPoint slide presentations, artwork and graphics, and activity support materials, and lesson plans (opening activities, icebreaker, song suggestions, object lesson, Bible lesson, recall questions, memory verse activities, game, sharing and discussion time, prayer).