****Please note, this curriculum includes only Lessons 1-3 of the 40 Days of Prayer Early Childhood curriculum. For the full campaign experience, please make sure to purchase and download Lessons 4-6 as well.***
40 Days of Prayer is a church-wide campaign that will unite your congregation in prayer. Your people will learn how to pray with more confidence and greater faith than ever before.
This series is meant to teach kids about how we can talk to God through prayer. After participating in this series, kids will learn they can talk to God in prayer and hear from him in their own way. This series is designed to help kids become more confident in praying and help them grow in a deeper relationship with God.
The Early Childhood curriculum includes:
- Countdown and slides: Ocean Explorer themed countdown with games throughout
- Bible Animations: Each of these shows an example of prayer
- Skuppets at Sea: Designed for Early Childhood... join the Skuppets on ocean adventure!
- Crafts, games, discussion questions and classroom tools intentionally designed to help kids practice prayer
- Week 1: I Can Pray to God
- Week 2: I Can Be Best Friends with God When I Pray
- Week 3: I Can Praise and Thank God
- Week 4: I Can Pray for Myself and Others
- Week 5: I Can Talk and Listen to God When I Pray
- Week 6: I Can Pray to God When I'm Sad or Scared