Part one of a four part study in the book of Genesis contains four studies in the life of Adam and Eve. The four sessions are:
- In the Beginning, God (Genesis 1:1 - 2:3)
- The First Marriage (Genesis 2:4-7 and 2:18-24)
- Adam and Eve Fail To Obey God (Genesis 2:15-17 and 3:1-13)
- The First Argument Between Brothers (Genesis 4:1-12)
Appendices offering useful tools and ideas for your group include:
- Small Group Calendar
- Suggested Games
- Prayer Requests: We Ask - God Answers
- Serve: Service Project Ideas
- Share: How to Share Christ with Those Who Do Not Yet Know God
- Memory verses for each week of the study
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: The downloadable study guide may not be reproduced (photocopied or printed more than one time), stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form.
ORDER QUANTITY: Your order quantity should equal the number of people who will be using a copy of the downloadable study guide. If your group has 8 people in it, and you would have ordered 8 physical study guides to give one to each person, your order quantity for the downloadable files should be "8".