Build your congregation’s recovery on God’s Word!
Celebrate Recovery is a forward-focused program built on the life-transforming words of Jesus. In the past 25 years, more than 20,000 churches have seen this program change thousands of lives.
Incorporating the 8 recovery principles found in Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount, as well as the 12 steps of Celebrate Recovery, this special edition of the NIV Bible offers hope, encouragement, and empowerment to help your congregation find grace to rise above the hurts, hang-ups, or habits that entangle them.
The Celebrate Recovery Bible includes:
- Full text of the world’s most popular modern English Bible – the New International Version (NIV)
- Articles that explain 8 recovery principles and the accompanying Christ-centered 12 steps
- Over 110 lessons that unpack 8 recovery principles in practical terms
- Recovery stories that offer encouragement and hope
- 30 days of devotional readings
- Over 50 full-page biblical character studies that are tied to stories from real-life people who’ve found peace and help with their own hurts, hang-ups, and habits
- Book introductions
- Side-column reference system keyed to the 8 recovery principles
- Topical index
It’s time for your congregation to stop looking back and start looking forward to God’s future for them – a future worth celebrating!
Trim size: 8.5" x 5.5"
Font Size: 9 pt.