With more than 33 million people infected worldwide, the task of bringing the love and acceptance of Christ to those living with HIV/AIDS is overwhelming. We must reach out together and welcome those infected into our lives, homes and churches. Its not about resources or staff. Its about heart, passion and a drive to make a difference.
Be a champion for those with no voice in your community and around the world. This resource will provide you with all you need to start an HIV/AIDS ministry in your church. The HIV/AIDS Toolkit: What Your Church Can Do includes a Resource CD and DVD with the following:
- Messages from Rick and Kay Warren
- Proven strategies on how to start an HIV/AIDS ministry
- Professional video clips to use in your church
- Personal testimonies
- Video teaching for small groups by Kay Warren and Elizabeth Styffe, R.N.
- Reproducible handouts
- Topics on the DVD include HIV 101, What Your C.H.U.R.C.H. Can Do, How God Got Our Attention, FAQs for Pastors, HIV Myths, Why the Church Must Care, Getting Started: First Steps, and more.