By John Baker, pastor and founder of Celebrate Recovery. "Each of our lives are tangled up with hurts that haunt our hearts, hang-ups that cause us pain, and habits that mess up our lives. There's not a person in the world who doesn't deal with at least one of these on some level; and many of us struggle with all three.
Due to the poor choices that I made in my life, I became addicted to alcohol. After I had hit my bottom I made two good life-changing decisions. First, I turned my life over to Christ's care and control. Then, I made the decision to start my recovery. These are the same two decisions that you can make to find freedom from your life's hurts, hang-ups, and habits. You will be able to Celebrate your Recovery!"
The CD set includes the following message and songs:
- Welcome to the Principles for Healing & Freedom - John Baker w/ Testimonials
- The Reign is Over - Bill Batstone
- Hurts, Hang-ups and Habits - John Baker
- A Prayer For Grace - Haley Dukes
- Are We Wearing a Mask of Denial? Are We Really In Control? - John Baker
- Different Like You - Mouth
- How We Find Hope - It's Your Choice - John Baker w/ Testimonials
- Lord, I Believe In You - Crystal Lewis
- Faith Is Taking God at His Word - John Baker w/ Testimonials
- Give It to Jesus - Human Zero
- The Invitation 1 - John Baker w/ Testimonials
- Come Just As You Are - Chelsea Somma
- The Invitation 2 - John Baker