This special collection of sermons, drawn from different sermon series over the years, is designed to complement the small group study, Managing Our Finances God's Way. The topics in this collection go along with the weekly small group themes of God's provision, materialism, prioritizing your use of money, giving, debt, investing, and enjoyment of your blessings. Taught by Pastor Rick Warren and the Saddleback Teaching Pastors, this sermon collection makes an ideal Focus Series for your church when accompanied by the small group study. Consider using these sermons before launching a fundraising campaign to prepare the hearts of your congregants.
- Your Finances and God's Provision
- Escaping Materialism
- Avoiding a Financial Collapse
- Gods Way of Meeting My Needs
- Enabling the Vision: Purpose Driven Giving
- The Steps to Financial Freedom
- How to Live a Blessed Life