Every teenagers life is loaded with undeniable evidence of God's incredible plans for them, but who helps them unpack all those details to discover why they were born? This curriculum prepares you for the privilege of doing just that. It equips you to teach students that God has three distinct calls on their life: the primary call of being transformed into Christ-likeness; the secondary call of thriving in their seasonal roles; and the "This I Must Do" call to be part of something that is larger than themselves.
The Way I'm Wired is a 6-week, biblically based DVD curriculum, which is written for a variety of youth settings: small groups, Sunday schools, retreats, camps, homeschooling, and personal coaching/mentoring sessions.
The curriculum features Josh Griffin, high school pastor at Saddleback Church, and was developed by bestselling author and Life Purpose Coach, Dr. Katie Brazelton. This series will help your teenagers discover how they are wired and how they can cooperate with God to live the life they were meant to live. Thought-provoking lessons guide teenagers through relevant content, prior to students engaging with one another as conversation partners to explore God's heart-pounding purpose for their lives.
- Understanding Your Spiritual Gifts, Best Qualities, and Finest Values [12:45]
- Rethinking Your Motives, Relationships, and Use of Time [10:06]
- Knowing Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats [10:56]
- Praying for Courage, Perseverance, and Miracles [9:49]
- Writing Your Lifetime Dream Statement [9:11]
- Surrendering All to Jesus [9:48]
Included in the package:
- Leader and student guides in PDF and Word formats
- 6 DVD lesson featuring Josh Griffin
- promotional card, postcard, poster & desktop backgrounds
- additional editable promotional elements
Launch your students into the adventure of uncovering Gods best for their lives. Youll never be the same (if you, too, take our challenge of doing the exercises!), nor will they.
Katie Brazelton, PhD, MDiv, MA, is a bestselling author, Rockbridge Seminary professor, and founder of Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. Having written seven books, she is a popular radio/tv guest and speaker for the American Association of Christian Counselors. Katie served previously as a licensed minister at the purpose driven Saddleback Church. She is a proud mom and grandmother.
Joshua Griffin is the high school pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California. While he's given up on his dreams of winning American Idol and running seven marathons in seven days, he remains committed to the dream of seeing teenagers passionately live out their faith.