The Ahmanson Lectures on Creation bring facts, historical evidence, philosophical and scientific investigations to Christianity. Taught during Saddleback Churchs Apologetics Weekend, five professionals in the field, some atheists turned Christian, reenergize our faith as they teach the evidence of Christianity in science, nature, genetics and living cells, the origin of the universe, and more.
- The Case for a Creator (Lee Strobel)
- The Intersection of Science and Faith (Craig Hazen)
- Darwin or Design? (Paul Nelson)
- How Biology Points Toward God (Raymond Bohlin)
- How the Universe Points Toward a Creator (John Bloom)