A life in ministry can offer rich and meaningful opportunities to be a part of the incredible work of the Kingdom of God. It can also be a deeply challenging experience, with unexpected pressures and stresses unique to pastors and their families. No one knows life in ministry better than Kay Warren, mother, author, and wife of Pastor Rick Warren. In this series of positive, intensely personal audio recordings, Kay addresses these topics and more as she speaks honestly about the joys, tears, trials, struggles, heartaches, and triumphs of a life in ministry.
- Sharing the Ministry Dream
- How to Keep the Ministry from Killing You
- How to Affair-Proof Your Marriage
- Strengthening Your Marriage
- Private Lives of Public People
- Help Your Children Survive the Ministry
- Seasons of a Woman's Life