Delivered on 10/11/1987
In one of Pastor Rick's few book studies, he teaches through the book of Philippians with an emphasis on how to enjoy your life, in spite of all of the problems that it brings. He applies the truths of this book by looking at how to reduce conflict, how God helps us to change, conquering complaining, God's model for manhood, how to succeed in life, how to manage stress, the secret of a satisfying life, and God's promise to meet our needs.
- How to Enjoy the People In Your Life
- How to Be Joyful No Matter What
- How to Reduce Conflict With Others
- God's Part/My Part In Changing Me
- Conquering Complaining
- God's Model for Manhood
- How to Maintain Your Joy
- Succeeding In Life
- A Strategy for Reducing Stress
- The Secret of a Satisfying Life
- What's So Special About Christmas?
- God's Promise to Meet Your Needs