"O Lord, I beseech You, may Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant and the prayer of Your servants who delight to revere Your name, and make Your servant successful today and grant him compassion before this man." Now I was the cupbearer to the king. - Nehemiah 1:11 (NASB)
In these 11 messages to his leadership Pastor Rick looks at the extraordinary life and ministry of NEHEMIAH. From this book Rick draws critical principles and parallels on what it takes to be a super-successful achiever while leading people through a difficult project. These timeless lessons will sharpen any leader to become effective while maintaining his character and fulfilling God’s purposes.
- The Making of a Leader
- The Leaders Prayer Life
- How a Leader Plans
- How a Leader Motivates Others
- How a Leader Organizes a Project
- How a Leader Handles Opposition
- How a Leader Resolves Conflict
- The Temptations of Leadership
- The Secrets of Super-Achievers
- How Leaders Maintain their Success
- What It Takes to Be a Great Leader
All leadership messages come with reproducible outlines.