Is God always good? What about those times of pain and suffering? Even during difficult times, God wants to reassure us; he wants us to have hope and favor. Throughout history, many successful men and women are described as having God’s favor — but what does that mean? Favored people get special treatment and benefits that others don’t get. When you have God’s favor, you are his favorite. God’s goodness and favor toward us aren’t based on our performance — it’s based on what Jesus already did for us. In this series, we learn how to have God’s favor on our lives by trusting him and we discover how God’s goodness is the answer to worry, regret, indecision, emotional pain, and fear through the 12 expressions of God’s goodness taught through the 23rd Psalm.
- Is God Really Good All the Time?
- Letting God Meet My Needs
- Relaxing in God's Goodness
- How God's Goodness Can Restore You
- How to Be Led By God's Spirit
- The God of My Valleys
- How Jesus Treats His Sheep
- How God Lifts Me Up When I'm Worn Down
- Living an Anointed Life
- From Overwhelmed to Overflowing (Mother's Day)
- Why You Don't Need to Fear Your Future
- Heaven: God's Eternal Goodness to You