This What on Earth Am I Here For? bookmark will help your church to reinforce the importance of memorizing scripture. Our minds should be consumed with God's Word, and this bookmark clearly lists and reminds us of the six scriptures to be memorized while participating in the What on Earth Am I Here For? campaign.
Memory verses include:
- Session One: YOU MATTER TO GOD "I am your creator. You were in my care even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2a (CEV)
- Session Two: WORSHIP - YOU WERE PLANNED FOR GOD'S PLEASURE "Give yourselves completely to God since you have been given new life." Romans 6:13b (NLT)
- Session Three: FELLOWSHIP - YOU WERE FORMED FOR GOD'S FAMILY "You are members of Gods very own family . . . and you belong in Gods household with every other Christian." Ephesians 2:19 (TLB)
- Session Four: DISCIPLESHIP - YOU WERE CREATED TO BECOME LIKE CHRIST "In all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 (NIV)
- Session Five: MINISTRY - YOU WERE SHAPED TO SERVE GOD "We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
- Session Six: EVANGELISM - YOU WERE MADE FOR A MISSION "Work at bringing others to Christ." 2 Timothy 4:5b (NLT)